|“||The Zeal Battleship sports a unique and recognizable design optimized for extra speed and agility. It's a stunning sight on the battlefield.||”|
|— In-Game Description|
General[edit | edit source]
Firing Arc 1
|90.00° (90.00° offset)|
Firing Arc 2
|90.00° (-90.00° offset)|
|VSec Tier IV|
|Ship Factory X,|
Ship Lab X
|“||Stand out on the battlefield with the Zeal Battleship, VSec's surprisingly agile heavy weapons platform.||”|
|— Event Store|
The Zeal Battleship is a Tier 4 hull with more advanced VEGA Security technology.
As a battleship, this ship has bonus range and duplicate weapons for each firing arc, dealing massive damage from a safe distance.
Strategy and Setup[edit | edit source]
Advantages[edit | edit source]
The Zeal Battleship has less unladen mass and greater maximum mass compared to the Dread Battleship, giving it more room for equipment. Overall, it is superior to the Dread Battleship.
Equip powerful VEGA Security Ship Weapons such as the Vector Torpedo and NET Torpedo. This standard combo enables you to kite cruisers with ease and farm most NPC Targets of Tier 5 or below. Arc Missiles are best used for battleship duels.
Disadvantages[edit | edit source]
Upgrading[edit | edit source]
|Max. Mass||8,400 t||8,800 t||9,200 t||9,600 t|
|Cargo||219,750 t||263,700 t||307,650 t||351,600 t|
|Prerequisites||Previous level of Zeal Battleship,|
Same level of Fury Battleship
|Time||1m 00s||1m 30s||2m 00s||2m 30s|
|Time||53m 30s||1h 33m||2h 26m||3h 00m|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Zeal Battleship looks similar, but not completely, like a dropship (the Spirit dropship) used by the Covenant in Halo: Reach, Halo Wars, Halo: CE (A) and Halo 5: Guardians.
- When it was first released, despite KIXEYE stating that the Zeal Battleship was faster than 290 m/s, the final speed was, in fact, 290 m/s, the same as a Dread Battleship.
- It is the first battleship to feature a split-hull design with a central pylon connecting the two sections.
- A bonus to DPS was added to battleship mark upgrades around the middle of 2018.
- All player ships had their Resurgence values modified as a result of the late February 2020 update.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Zeal Battleship in Espionage event banner
Two Zeal battleships firing AP Drivers
Zeal Battleships vs Hurricane Frigates