Xeno Disintegrator Cannon
|Xeno Disintegrator Cannon||Disintegrator Cannon Turret|
|Disintegrator Cannon||Xeno Disintegrator Cannon|
|“||Short range weapon used by the Xeno Division with built in armor plating to increase ship durability in combat.||”|
|— In-Game Description|
Stats[edit | edit source]
|Xeno Disintegrator Cannon||I||II|
|Mass||1,386 t||1,782 t|
|Firing Cycle||C: 0.0 / F: 0.8 / R: 4.2 / N: 5|
|Restricted to||Xeno Division, A.X.I.S., Altairians|
|Hull XP||7,148 XP||8,211 XP|
|Time||13h 30m||19h 15m|
|Time||5m 47s||7m 26s|
General[edit | edit source]
The Xeno Disintegrator Cannon is an advanced version of the Disintegrator Cannon with superior damage, built-in range increase and deals Alien Damage, taking on a green coloration instead of yellow in combat.
Strategy and Setup[edit | edit source]
Advantages[edit | edit source]
Xeno Disintegrator Cannons have decent damage output in addition to the extra armor provided, an all-round improvement to your ships. They are much more mass efficient than regular Disintegrator Cannons.
They do not require any specials to extend their range unlike the regular and heavy variants, freeing up a special slot and saving some mass.
Disadvantages[edit | edit source]
Xeno Disintegrator Cannons have poor firepower compared to other Xeno weapons such as the Xeno Cluster Missile, limiting the maximum offensive capability of your ships. Then again, cruisers are supposed to be tanks, not damage dealers.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Xeno Disintegrator Cannon is the first weapon to be an exact replica of a counterpart weapon, but be recolored.
- The Xeno Disintegrator Cannon is the first ever Alien Damage weapon available to players.
- The weapon's existence was discovered in a forum post by Larus, revealing Geir's secret Demon Corps Intel.
- Xeno Fusion Disintegrator Cannon was the original name of the weapon, but it got renamed in the March 2017 update.
- It originally had a repair to health ratio of 0.5:1, but its repair time was doubled to match the standard repair ratio of 1:1. It also had a DPS of 143/214, which had been increased to the current values.
- The Xeno Disintegrator Cannon used to be affected by the Punisher Cruiser's armor mass reduction, but it was deemed too strong and later removed.
- This weapon is no longer available to Umbra hulls after the late April 2019 update to facilitate the rock-paper-scissors system between T7 factions. Existing items will be replaced by Blight Nova Cannon in the May 2019 update.
- Along with other T6 equipment, this item's build time was significantly reduced during the late April 2019 update as summarized here.
Gallery[edit | edit source]