|Wraith Cruiser||Lunatic Cruiser|
|“||The Wraith Cruiser is a creation from the Umbra faction, that emerged from the depths of Blood Amber infested worlds, hunting for new prey.||”|
|— In-Game Description|
General[edit | edit source]
|Umbra Carnage Cargo|
|Ship Factory XIII,|
Ship Lab XII
|1d 15h 12m|
|1h 17m 30s|
The Wraith Cruiser is the Umbra Cruiser, capable of nullifying chain effects. It has also been designed to counter Altairian technology, having shield bypass as well as a damage boost against Altairian ships.
Strategy and Setup[edit | edit source]
Advantages[edit | edit source]
The Wraith is the ultimate front-line brawler, possessing high base health, as well as high amounts of counter chain. Its damage boost against Altairian technology as well as shield bypass makes it brutally effective against Bastion Cruisers, due to their tendency to be shield heavy, as well as frequent usage of the Epsilon ECHO Cannon.
Its Culling hunting mode also capable of further enhancing its tanking ability, allowing it to jam the weapons of that particular enemy ship, resulting in a fire, charge and cooldown disruption. It also gains Ablation in the process, restoring damage taken when it deals damage to the target enemy ship.
It also has a 100% Blight Nebula Resist, allowing it to fly through Blight Nebulas without any noticeable damage, as well as Alien resist, reducing the effectiveness of xeno Weapons against it by a significant amount.
Lastly, Its +10% cutter damage bonus also allows it to take down cutters faster in a brawl.
Disadvantages[edit | edit source]
Like all Cruisers, Wraith Cruisers have high repair times as well.
Wraiths are also vulnerable to Battleships such as the Paragon Battleship, which possess a damage modifier against cruisers allowing them to destroy them faster.
Upgrading[edit | edit source]
|Max. Mass||19,835 t||20,780 t||21,720 t||22,665 t||22,665 t|
|Cargo||3,012,720 t||3,138,250 t||3,263,780 t||3,389,310 t||6,778,620 t|
|Sector Speed||540 AU/h||540 AU/h||540 AU/h||540 AU/h||780 AU/h|
|Hull XP||45,039 XP||51,736 XP||59,430 XP||68,267 XP||68,267 XP|
|Overdrive||Culling II||Culling III||Culling IV||Culling V||Culling V|
|Ablative Armor Mass||-5%||-15%||-30%||-50%||-50%|
|Time||7h 08m||12h 24m||19h 32m||1d 0h||0s|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Wraith Cruiser is the first of the Umbra Hulls.
- The Wraith Cruiser's design reveals the remnants of an Apocrypha Cruiser, hinting that the Wraith Cruiser is a "corrupted" version of the Apocrypha Cruiser.
- The Wraith Cruiser was found in the game files at the same time the Phoenix was introduced, but it only made its official debut in Vector.
- The Wraith Cruiser's build and crafting times have been reduced in the update of October 2018.
- As part of the early April 2019 update, this ship has received resistance to Alien Nebula.
- The early April 2019 update introduced a bug where the Wraith Cruiser Elite has purple visual elements in combat which resemble the Lunatic Cruiser.
- The USA Wraith Cruiser releases fireworks in a small animation when destroyed.
- All player ships had their Resurgence values modified as a result of the late February 2020 update.
Gallery[edit | edit source]