|Trojan Cruiser||Stargazer Cruiser|
|“||A hull engineered with malicious intent and equipped with technology that can mislead enemies and create havoc in combat.||”|
|— In-Game Description|
General[edit | edit source]
|Trojan Phase State I|
|10 stacks for 20 s per 250 damage done|
Dmg. per Stack
|1 per 1 s|
|Pharmakon Parse Cargo|
|Ship Factory XIII,|
Ship Lab XII
The Trojan Cruiser is the Pharmakon Cruiser, capable of phasing in and out of space, and dealing damage over time. It has also been designed to counter Umbra technology, in particular the Manticore Battlecruiser, having a damage boost against battlecruisers and Umbra ships.
Note that Tier 7 ships (except dreadnoughts) have a fixed repair time which is not affected by equipment.
Strategy and Setup[edit | edit source]
Advantages[edit | edit source]
The Trojan Cruiser is a hull that enjoys playing tricks on enemy ships. By Phasing in and out of combat, enemy ships are unable to consistently deal damage to the Trojan, making it extremely hard to take down.
While in Phase State, it gains additional combat speed, enabling it to weave in and out of combat, making it useful for hit and run attacks. Upon exiting Phase State, it gains resistance to almost all damage types (except Void), providing it a powerful boost when it reenters the fray.
It has the ability to inflict Damage Over Time, which greatly complements its Phasing ability, since this ship can continue to deal damage when in Phase State, while its enemies cannot.
Unlike other Tier 7 cruisers, this one deals extra damage to battlecruisers, with countering the Manticore Battlecruiser in mind. Like other Pharmakon ships, it deals extra damage against Umbra ships as well.
Disadvantages[edit | edit source]
The Trojan's durability in terms of base health is not as spectacular as Umbra's, meaning while not in Phase State its durability loses out to the Wraith Cruiser.
While it is able to phase in and out of combat when equipped with a screen, it is unable to fully utilize its weapons while in Phase State.
Without resistance to Alien weapons, as well as Counter Chain and Counter Pierce, the Trojan is vulnerable to the effects of most Altairian weapons, and a fleet of them will most likely be destroyed very quickly.
Upgrading[edit | edit source]
|Max. Mass||19,835 t||20,780 t||21,720 t||22,665 t||22,665 t|
|Cargo||3,163,320 t||3,295,125 t||3,426,930 t||3,558,735 t||7,117,470 t|
|Sector Speed||540 AU/h||540 AU/h||540 AU/h||540 AU/h||780 AU/h|
|Hull XP||45,039 XP||51,736 XP||59,430 XP||68,267 XP||68,267 XP|
|Overdrive||Trojan Phase State II||Trojan Phase State III||Trojan Phase State IV||Trojan Phase State V||Trojan Phase State V|
|Time||7h 08m||12h 24m||19h 32m||1d 0h||0s|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Trojan Cruiser is the first of the Pharmakon Hulls.
- The Trojan Cruiser is the first hull to have two Overdrives.
- The Trojan Cruiser's design is reminiscent of the original texture of the Heretic Cruiser.
- Before its release during Cipher, the Trojan Cruiser had similar crafting costs as the Bastion Cruiser. These have been reduced to Wraith Cruiser-like in a subsequent patch.
- The USA Trojan Cruiser releases fireworks in a small animation when destroyed.
- All player ships had their Resurgence values modified as a result of the late February 2020 update.
- The repair time of all Tier 7 ships apart from dreadnoughts has been standardized to a flat 2 hours (similar to existing Tier 8 ships) in the late September 2020 update.
Gallery[edit | edit source]