NOTE: THIS EVENT HAS ENDED AS OF 8TH OF AUGUST.DEMON CORPS DIVISION FLEETS ARE NO LONGER LAUNCHED AND INTEL ARE NO LONGER OBTAINABLE
Event Overview[edit | edit source]
|“||Stand fast, and proud, in the light of the Iron Star!||”|
|— H.M Keres VII|
The sinister General Geir continues to lead his forces into the sector, spreading chaos as he goes.
In the midst of the fighting, Keres may have found a way to rescue the corrupted Iron Star troops, bringing the rebels some much needed relief.
It won't be easy, and her discovery is meaningless if the rebels can't hold off the Demon Corps.
Event Quotes[edit | edit source]
Description[edit | edit source]
|“||Keres brings Algol in for questioning, hoping to rescue the corrupted Iron Star troops. Geir continues his assault.||”|
|— In-Game Description|
Scorched Earth is the 23th Major event to occur in Vega Conflict.
Event Information[edit | edit source]
|SCHEDULED EVENT DATES|
|START TIME||3:00 pm PDT|
|END TIME||3:00 pm PDT|
|START DATE||Thursday, August 4, 2016.|
|END DATE||Monday, August 8, 2016.|
|GENERAL EVENT INFORMATION|
|EVENT TYPE||Attack + Defend||
Demon Corps Division (Attack)
|ANTAGONIST||The Demon Corps|
|DUERTAGONIST||Rebels (Of Course)|
|DURATION OF EVENT||4 days||Event Shop closes Tuesday, 9 August 2016|
Event Prizes[edit | edit source]
|New Prizes||Amount of Intel|
|Archer Beam I||Blister Rounds I||Brimstone Torpedo I||Skirmish Armor I||50,000|
|Archer Beam II||Blister Rounds II||Brimstone Torpedo II||Skirmish Armor II||200,000|
|Archer Beam III||Blister Rounds III||Brimstone Torpedo III||Skirmish Armor III||500,000|
DEMON CORPS DIVISION
|Amount of Intel Received|
DEMON CORPS SIEGE FLEETS
|Base Level||Amount of Intel Received|
Fleet Layouts[edit | edit source]
For more information about the event fleet layouts, please refer here: Main Event Targets/Demon Corps
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Event Trailer was released much earlier then it was thought to be.
- The Event was supposed to have 8 prizes but was cut to 4 when Kixeye were getting feedback about too many prizes. The result was moving the Aurora Ray and the Gemini Driver to the new Corinthian Riot and the Wave Driver Moving to the now Classic Lance Riot and jokingly moving the Gatling Ray Turret to a blackhole (Insisting that even Kixeye knows no one wants that thing).
- After 1 Hour into the event, Kixeye changed the Event fleets back to the Crossfire event fleets after noticing the old fleets were a bit too easy. This caught many players off guard and thus Kixeye received backlash in the forums.
- The Brimstone Torpedo in the old event fleets would only explode half way when fired. This meant you could dodge them by just flying away.
- The old event fleet did not have a carrier, making it one of the few to not have one and the reason why the fleets were changed to Crossfire's.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Video[edit | edit source]
Riot • Civil War • Alien Mobilization • Alien Decimation • Special Event • Smash & Grab • Planet Strike • Sector Strike • Alien Strike • Crafting Event • Alliance War • Mobilization • Decimation • Void Strike • Altairian Rising • Umbra Rising • Pharmakon Rising • Altairian Strike • Umbra Strike • Pharmakon Strike
2014 Feature Events
2015 Feature Events
2016 Feature Events
2017 Feature Events
2018 Feature Events
2019 Feature Events
2020 Feature Events