|Pulse Cannon||Pulse Cannon Turret|
|Pulse Cannon||Void Pulse Cannon|
|“||The (Xeno) Pulse Cannon emits an impressive burst of Energy (Alien) damage, able to pierce through the first target it hits and fire again with only moderate recharge time.||”|
|— In-Game Description|
Stats[edit | edit source]
|Pulse Cannon||I||II||III (Xeno)|
|Mass||1,168 t||1,352 t||1,536 t|
|Range||0-3,250 m||0-4,450 m|
|Projectile Range||3,730 m||5,110 m|
|Firing Cycle||C: 0.0 / F: 1.0 / R: 3.0 / N: 5|
|Restricted to||Xeno Division, A.X.I.S., Altairians, Umbra, Pharmakon|
|Hull XP||10,109 XP||13,338 XP||16,421 XP|
|Arms Lab Required||VIII||IX||N/A|
|Time||6h 00m||11h 45m||21h 30m|
General[edit | edit source]
It fires a burst of 5 yellow bolts in a small spread that travel very quickly towards the target.
The Xeno Pulse Cannon is an advanced version of the Pulse Cannon that has built-in range increase and deals Alien Damage, taking on a green coloration.
Strategy and Setup[edit | edit source]
Advantages[edit | edit source]
Pulse Cannons have the best mass efficiency out of all A.X.I.S. Ship Weapons, enabling your Guardian Cruisers to achieve high firepower while also being able to equip lots of armor and shields.
Their piercing ability makes it infeasible for enemies to shield their damaged ships, allowing you to take out one ship at a time. It also potentially doubles the weapon's DPS by damaging two targets in a line.
The Xeno version eliminates the need to use Beam Capacitors for range extension, keeping a special slot open for other choices such as Xeno Armored Hold. Harmonic Beam Capacitors and/or its Xeno variant can still be used to boost the damage of your entire fleet.
Disadvantages[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Pulse Cannon is the first of the A.X.I.S. Ship Weapons.
- It is also the first to have a special variant that branches off its levels, being the Xeno Pulse Cannon III.
- The Xeno Pulse Cannon originally had the same range as the regular Pulse Cannon, but that has been increased to the present value as it didn't fit the norm of Xeno versions having built-in specials.
- The Xeno variant of this weapon is no longer available to Umbra hulls after the late April 2019 update to facilitate the rock-paper-scissors system between T7 factions. Existing items will be replaced by Blight Nova Cannon in the May 2019 update.
- Along with other T6.5 equipment, this item's build time was significantly reduced during the late April 2019 update as summarized here.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
A massive barrage of Pulse Cannons firing at Alien Reapers
Barrages of Xeno Pulse Cannons firing at Alien Reapers