NOTE: THIS EVENT HAS ENDED AS OF 5TH OF SEPTEMBER.DEMON CORPS HARBINGER FLEETS OR UNKNOWN SIGNAL FLEETS ARE NO LONGER LAUNCHED AND INTEL ARE NO LONGER OBTAINABLE
Event Overview[edit | edit source]
|“||You cannot hope to survive what draws near.....||”|
|— General Geir|
Her Majesty Keres the 7th, leader of the Iron Star Company seeks out the mysterious Algol to undo the brainwashing that has taken over her troops. When she finds him, he is little use. Ranting and raving, he shouts nonsense and vague threats about "Them."
Event Quotes[edit | edit source]
Description[edit | edit source]
|“||Algol's cryptic warnings are too late, and alien fleets swarm into the sector according to General Geir's designs.||”|
|— In-Game Description|
Incursion is the 24th Major event to occur in Vega Conflict. It was the first event to reveal the Aliens as they appeared into the event as Unknown Signal Fleets, which were 3 Alien Hives (Swarm Version)
Event Information[edit | edit source]
|SCHEDULED EVENT DATES|
|START TIME||3:00 pm PDT|
|END TIME||3:00 pm PDT|
|START DATE||Thursday, September 1, 2016.|
|END DATE||Monday, September 5, 2016.|
|GENERAL EVENT INFORMATION|
|EVENT TYPE||Attack + Defend||Demon Corps Harbingers (Attack), Unknown Signal Fleets (Attack), Demon Corps Seige (Defend)|
|ANTAGONIST||The Demon Corps|
|DUERTAGONIST||Rebels (Of Course)|
|DURATION OF EVENT||4 days||Event Shop closes Tuesday, 6 September 2016|
Event Prizes[edit | edit source]
|New Prizes||Amount of Intel|
|Strike Shield . I||Armored Thrusters
|Tempest Driver II||Reverb Ray II||Strike Shield II||Armored Thrusters II||200,000|
|Tempest Driver III||Reverb Ray III||Strike Shield III||Armored Thrusters III||500,000|
DEMON CORPS HARBINGERS
|Amount of Intel Received|
DEMON CORPS SIEGE FLEETS
|Base Level||Amount of Intel Received|
Fleet Layouts[edit | edit source]
For more information about the event fleet layouts, please refer here: Main Event Targets/Demon Corps
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Event Trailer was released much earlier then it was thought to be.
- This was the first event to feature an Alien attack in the form of Unknown Signal fleets launching from Unstable Wormholes.
- The Unstable Wormholes opened and closed in a pattern that gives the Morse code [-.-. -... .-. -.], translating to [CBRN] - Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear - a fitting description of the Aliens.
- The Alien fleets were aggressive to any fleets +-10 levels below them, and when they gave chase, faster than Vsec and because they surround players, many players lost their fleets because they were unable to shake off the invaders and could not run away.
- The Unknown Signal fleets could not be destroyed in 1 attack because they were really far apart and the alien hives had a lot of health.
- The Event Infographic was first hinted at by CM LXC, who teased it with a corrupted and blurry image of it.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Video[edit | edit source]
Riot • Civil War • Alien Mobilization • Alien Decimation • Special Event • Smash & Grab • Planet Strike • Sector Strike • Alien Strike • Crafting Event • Alliance War • Mobilization • Decimation • Void Strike • Altairian Rising • Umbra Rising • Pharmakon Rising
2014 Feature Events
2015 Feature Events
2016 Feature Events
2017 Feature Events
2018 Feature Events
2019 Feature Events
2020 Feature Events