|“||Uncompromising in its brutal authority, the Dominion Carrier is built to establish control and dominance.||”|
|— In-Game Description|
General[edit | edit source]
Hangar Weapon Mass
|Ship Factory X,|
Ship Lab X
|1h 23m 20s|
The Dominion Carrier is a Tier 5 hull with extra offensive power in the form of hangar slots and mass reductions.
Strategy and Setup[edit | edit source]
Advantages[edit | edit source]
With an insane 6 hangar slots and the ability to equip powerful but tier-locked squadrons such as the Gladiator Swarm, the Dominion Carrier is sure to rain devastation on its enemies, quickly taking out opponents who do not have adequate squadron defense. It can easily achieve more DPS than a fully-maxed Xeno Division Hull, making them worthwhile well into Tier 6.
Disadvantages[edit | edit source]
While the Dominion Carrier packs a punch, it is vulnerable due to limited armor slots, unlike the Freyja Carrier. Enemies will almost always target this ship first due to its threat level, so make sure to block incoming fire with tanky cruisers and/or push it away from enemies using cutters.
A decent Dominion Carrier would have Spectre Squadrons, but most people equip Ranger Swarms nowadays due to their excellent firepower and range. Unfortunately, Swarm Dominions take weeks to refit and put quite a strain on your build queue.
Upgrading[edit | edit source]
|Max. Mass||10,500 t||11,000 t||11,500 t||12,000 t|
|Cargo||750,000 t||900,000 t||1,050,000 t||1,200,000 t|
|Prerequisites||Previous level of Dominion Carrier,|
Same level of Midgard Carrier
|Time||2m 00s||3m 00s||4m 00s||5m 00s|
|Time||5h 54m||11h 49m||17h 43m||22h 30m|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It was believed to be called the Fenrir Carrier due to its in-game file name.
- Many players expected the carrier to have a Phase Shifter because there were already two carriers with the Ion Field and two with the Agility Field.
- The Dominion Carrier opens up its hanger ramps, revealing a cyan-coloured hangar when it launches squadrons.
- During the December of 2017 players were given the Dominion Carrier as a gift from KIXEYE.
- All player ships had their Resurgence values modified as a result of the late February 2020 update.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Mark V Dominion carrier with Ranger Swarms
Dominion Carriers falling to Alien Hives
Dominion Carrier launching squadrons at an enemy ship