|“||Cutting edge technology that temporarily shifts the hull into a pocket dimension.||”|
|— In-Game Description|
Stats[edit | edit source]
|Mass||1,751 t||2,279 t||2,831 t|
|Phase Screen Charge||17%|
|Phase Screen Drain||10%|
|Hull XP||7,352 XP||9,701 XP||11,943 XP|
|Farming Tier||Pharmakon Cluster Cargo||Pharmakon Cluster Cargo||Pharmakon Cluster Cargo|
|Tech Lab Required||XI||XII||XII|
|Time||2h 30m||3h 15m||5h 45m|
|Time||6m 25s||8m 20s||10m 19s|
General[edit | edit source]
Deflector Screens are a form of defense used by the Pharmakon. They provide an additional layer of protection, with resistance against Kinetic Weapons.
Strategy and Setup[edit | edit source]
Advantages[edit | edit source]
In terms of specialization against a particular damage type, Screens are the middle ground between Altairian Shells (which are very strong against one damage type but have negative resistance against other damage types) and Ablative Armor (which only have mediocre resistance but can apply to a variety of damage types)
Shield Bypass effects do not affect Screens, thus cutting down on repair time when fighting against enemies with high shield bypass (e.g. Eclipse Drivers).
Disadvantages[edit | edit source]
Ships in Phase State have lower damage output due to the longer charge and cooldown times.
If the enemy's damage output outpaces the Phase Charge Rate, then your fleet may become unable to enter Phase State to escape. If your Screen Energy reaches zero, any excess damage will go directly to your health.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The release notes for the late April 2019 update revealed that Pharmakon Screens (except Blight Screens) additionally had a hidden stat that gave them 50% resistance to Blight damage. This has since been made visible.
- The Deflector Screen was granted immunity to Kinetic Nebula Fields in the late April 2019 update.
- The Phasing revamp during early November 2019 reduced the Screen Energy and repair time of all T7 Screens by 75%. Screen Defense has been reduced to 85% (when not in Phase State). Phase Screen Charge has been buffed slightly from 1/6th of Screen Energy to 17%. Phase Threshold has been removed.
- Deflector Screen has received immunity to Plasma and Blight Nebula Fields in the early November 2019 update.
- All Screens were given 25% extra Screen Energy and 5% extra Defense in the late February 2020 update.
Gallery[edit | edit source]