|“||The Apocrypha Cruiser is a menacing VEGA ship designed for lightning-fast assaults. VEGA hulls are known for their speed.||”|
|— In-Game Description|
General[edit | edit source]
|VEGA Tier IV|
The Apocrypha Cruiser is a Tier 4 hull with standard VEGA Mining technology.
As a cruiser, this ship has great defensive capability and is designed to soak up damage.
Strategy and Setup[edit | edit source]
Advantages[edit | edit source]
Apocrypha Cruisers are usually used as blitz ships in both fleet and base combat due to their high health and decent forward speed, which allows them to survive longer and defeat the enemy before being destroyed themselves. The most common weapons used at this level are the Thermal Beam and Hydra Missile. Some older builds use Gladius Drivers to kite other cruisers and protect themselves against long-range frigates.
They are also popular sniper decoys, often equipped with weapons like Creeper Torpedoes to take out incoming squadrons. Regenerating shields such as the Repulsor Shield are extremely useful for mitigating repair time.
Disadvantages[edit | edit source]
Apocrypha Cruisers suffer from high repair time as a direct result of their massive health and shield energy. Battleships can easily kite them and take them out without suffering any damage in return, essentially dishing out repair time for free.
Upgrading[edit | edit source]
|Max. Mass||7,350 t||7,700 t||8,050 t||8,400 t|
|Cargo||63,125 t||75,750 t||88,375 t||101,000 t|
|Prerequisites||Previous level of Apocrypha Cruiser,|
Same level of Revelation Cruiser
|Time||1m 00s||1m 30s||2m 00s||2m 30s|
|Time||28m 14s||49m 05s||1h 17m||1h 35m|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- A weaker version, the Ezekiel Cruiser, appears in level 20-30 VEGA Cargo Fleets.
- The Apocrypha Cruiser originally only had 3 weapon slots, 3 armor slots, 1 shield slot and 2 special slots.
- The Apocrypha Cruiser was first released in extremely limited amounts during Bounty Weekend, before becoming a farmable blueprint.
- A bonus to weapon speed was added to cruiser mark upgrades towards the end of 2017.
- All player ships had their Resurgence values modified as a result of the late February 2020 update.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Apocrypha Cruiser and Revelation Cruiser pursuing a Zeal battleship.
Apocrypha Cruisers fighting a fleet of Basilisk Cutters
Apocrypha Cruisers being destroyed by battleships