|Anthracite Munition||Plasma Anthracite Munition|
|“||Torpedos are loaded with a submetallic carbon based substance that creates a volatile warhead, purpose built for maximizing Explosive AoE.||”|
|— In-Game Description|
Stats[edit | edit source]
|Phase Screen Charge||-1.00%||-2.00%||-3.00%|
|Hull XP||8,087 XP||10,671 XP||13,137 XP|
|Applies to||Explosive, Torpedo|
|Restricted to||Tier 7|
|Tech Lab Required||XII|
|Time||3h 36m||8h 24m||14h 24m|
General[edit | edit source]
The Anthracite Munition is a Pharmakon-exclusive special designed for Explosive damage Torpedo weapons.
Strategy and Setup[edit | edit source]
Advantages[edit | edit source]
The Anthracite Munition is an improved version of Volatile Fuel, granting increased AoE and weapon speed to the hull.
This allows weapons such as the Binary Torpedo to connect with their targets much more quickly, making it hard for moving enemy targets to dodge the torpedoes.
It also does not take up mass, freeing up space for additional equipment.
Disadvantages[edit | edit source]
Anthracite Munition penalizes the screen charge rate of Pharmakon Screens, meaning that Pharmakon Hulls will take longer to charge before they are able to phase, making them more vulnerable to enemy attacks.
Fusion[edit | edit source]
|Fusion||I -> II||II -> III|
|Time||2h 06m||3h 36m|
|Anthracite Munition||3x Level I||3x Level II|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Anthracite Munition is the first Explosive weapon special utilized by the Pharmakon.
- Anthracite Munition is essentially a reskinned Volatile Fuel that penalizes screen charge rate instead of taking up mass.
- Its stacking behaviour with other specials has been fixed in the late April 2019 update.
- This special has been locked to Tier 7 ships in the early November 2019 update.
- The Phasing revamp during early November 2019 drastically reduced the nominal Phase Charge modifier of Anthracite Munition because their effect now stacks across the whole fleet instead of just a single ship.
Gallery[edit | edit source]